If you are planning to start your own blog or else you are already a blogger and looking for the best weapon for your job then a laptop is must have as without it, you can’t even start your work. A computer will always do the trick but if you tend to travel a lot for your work purpose, then the laptop should be the best choice. First, consider the factors that are required for your blogging job and then go ahead to pick up the suitable one.
The bloggers generally write articles, edit the photos and videos, and require an all-time internet connection. Travelling is also a part of their job. So, while choosing the best laptops for bloggers, you should have all these points on your mind. Anyways, we are here to narrow down the searching process by listing some of the best laptops for bloggers. Read to know the suitable blogger’s laptop.
HP Chromebook with Silver/Grey Finish
Chromebooks are still a debatable product because some of the buyers are not convinced about the product and its total adoption of the internet for everything they need to do. On the other hand, you will hardly be using the hard disk space on your computer and rarely work in an environment where there is no internet. Most bloggers and writers who love to have some private time will find working in a coffee shop, a park or a resort. They do have the option of sharing 4G from their phone if they need to or make use of the public Wi-Fi.
What Makes the HP Chromebook an Ideal Blogger’s Laptop?
- The HP Chromebook features a simple yet productive design so that you could carry it around easily
- The grey and silver finish provides it with a very professional look
- It can work even when offline and is very affordable
- The product has all the necessary ports including USB C, USB, headphone jack, HDMI required for easy connectivity
2018 HP 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop
Not every blogger is fond of using a touchscreen on their laptops because they feel it is not intuitive to use instead of using a traditional mouse. However, the creative minds sometimes work differently and there are those who are keen on using multiple input sources to get the work done with the shortest turnaround time. The 2018 HP 15.6-inch laptop features a touchscreen for those who really like the feature and would like to get more things done, especially when you are using the Windows 10 operating system. The new OS has been designed for use with a fingertip and lets you open apps, drag items or simply mark on screen by circling your fingertips.
What Makes the HP 2018 Touchscreen Laptop a Productive Choice?
- The touchscreen allows you to easily control multiple apps available in the Windows store
- It has ample storage space, 1 TB of a hard drive which is more than enough for most bloggers
- HDMI port allows external display connectivity
Asus TUF Gaming Laptop FX504
A common notion prevails that make people believe that bloggers are boring and often write long paragraphs of content and news stories. The modern age blogger is more technologically advanced than you could imagine. They are at the precipice of technology, especially those who write tech news, reviews and those who play games to review them. While you can still use an Xbox One, PS4 or PC to play games and review them, a dedicated gaming laptop that is sturdy and easy to carry around will come in handy. The ASUS TUF gaming laptop FX504 is one such product which has been built to last long with a sturdy base and you can type lots of content on it without straining the keyboard.
What Makes the Asus TUF gaming laptop FX504 Best laptop for bloggers?
- It is powerful enough to handle video processing, casual gaming and graphics designing
- Hardcore bloggers who often multitask with lots of different content will love this
- A dedicated Nvidia graphics card enhances the experience
- It features a dual fan system and keys that are on par with a mechanical keyboard